Never know what kind of title to use or what really is my problem most of the time.

Sorry if this turns into a bit of a ramble but I need to pour out some of my feelings.

I've been anxious for as long as I can remember I've felt anxious. Over the years this has affected me in so many different ways. When I was younger I seemed to cope better than I do now. I turned 60 towards the end of last year and physically I feel a wreck. Mentally the thing I hate the most I think is my moods go up and down many times a day. I can be fine, then some little thing happens and I go down like a ton of bricks. I can be in a foul mood (angry, feeling depressed) until something good happens when I can be absolutely fine again. I can't stand these swings.

I feel I can't cope with this world. I have a very lively dog. she can be so lovely but also very very frantic and freaked out at things. I'm struggling with her. There are so many other things that either make me angry, stressed out, depressed (and my anxiety has turned into depression).

Seem to have tried everything and I've lost heart that things can ever get better for me. My life is a mess. I've wasted so much of my life because of all of this and I don't know what to do.

After so long of feeling like this (40 odd years!) I can't seem to change. I've no self confidence. For me it's not panic attacks or anything like that but a constant feeling of a kind of low level anxiety mixed with feelings of anger at things.

Feel stressed, depressed and totally lost.

Mike