Thread: What is happening to me? Anxiety relapse? . Need advice

What is happening to me? Anxiety relapse? . Need advice

Hey all, it's been a long while since if posted here. Been a member for over 5 years here is an update on what I've been going through.

I've had really bad anxiety for 5 years which came from a physical sensation in my arm and chest. Since then I have had a host of symptoms. Some have gone and some have always stayed and I learned to accept and live with them and I thought I was truly overcoming my anxiety for a few years even though some physical symptoms progressed.

3 months ago I started getting sharp tingling sensations in my chest and down my arms following a chest wax they felt terrible and put my anxiety through the roof for the first time in a long time. I ended up in bed for 2 weeks until they faded then I started feeling sick and started throwing up and couldn't eat and my stomach was sore. I lost all energy and stayed in bed until it got so bad I had to go to ae I spent two weeks in the hospital had a lot of bloodwork, ecg, endoscope, small bowel series, abdominal ultrasound, echcardiodiagram I started eating slowly and had the energy to leave in early January. A week went by and I started feeling sick and weak again and went back to bed. I have been bed ridden since I started an ibs diet which has helped and I can eat but now I am chronically fatigued. I can bearly walk. I have terrible chest and back tightness and can't breath well at all, recently when I try and fall asleep I get sharp pricking and tingling down my left arm and chest mostly now and again in my right. I feel so weak, sick and scared. I don't know what is happening to me. I don't know who to turn to. I just want to get out of bed but I can't. Can this all be anxiety? The chest discomfort and tightness and breathing is constant it never goes away. Some advice would help alot

Thanks

Re: What is happening to me? Anxiety relapse? . Need advice

Did the hospital ever diagnose you? Anxiety has a lot of different symptoms, such as the ones you mentioned. If you're feeling sick, literally, you have to visit your GP. Get someone to take you there.

Thread Information