I am 43 and a long time sufferer of HA. I have IBS and GERD and take meds for the GERD and fibre for the IBS. For the last couple of weeks I have been having terrible constipation and bloating. My stomach pains are all over and not constant. I have not lost any appreciable weight but I not really hungry. I just force myself to eat. I noticed during this time my stool has been really light, I don't think white or clay like but really light brown. In december I had a physical and my blood test came back and said I had slight elevated bilirubin in my liver. The doctor said that though it was out of range it was not anything to be really worried about. With the light stool color I have convinced myself that I have pancreatic or liver cancer and I am totally freaking out. I am not seeing any yellowing of the eyes or skin but I am really pale so I am not sure. I know none of you are doctors but if you could help talk me down as I am unable to sleep or really function at the moment, that would be very helpful. I will make an appt with my Doctor on Monday but I am freaking out and already contemplating leaving my 4 kids without a dad and all the horrible pain that these diseases cause. I have had HA for years and you would think I should be able to cope better but I am falling apart and I am pretty sure my wife has had enough of me. Anyway, sorry for rambling on so and thanks in advance for anyone that can pass on a kind word.

J2