ok so last night I started with my tell tale right hip pain. I have had a very stressful few days and also have indulged in some triggers such as alcohol etc due to being at a wedding.

Tell tale hip pain went into cramps and back ache with a few small loose bowel movements but nothing that "relived" me in. After sometime pacing with a hot water bottle pressed against me it started to subside.

My problem is what I am left with this morning. I have a very painful and tender to the touch right lower abdomen over to just below my belly button. No pain when perfectly still but agonising to move or try and straighten out.

This also happened at my last big attack but Dr had said I had caught gastroenteritis so I figured this was why...could I have over strained my muscles while straining to try and get relief....is it just the after affect of a big attack...dr examined me last time but found no problems......

---------- Post added at 11:13 ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 ----------

I was prescribed Alverine at the last attack bit didn't get them until 12 hours post onset of the attack. This time I already ha e the Alverine so started back on it immediately. I wonder now if this is why this current attack is easing up quicker, I am now upright and just a bit sore x