Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: im so sorry

i havent let anyone down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see 'panic attacks at school' or the other one i did (which i forgot its' name, lol) and it sed something about child d. i had today, rather upsetting

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

See, I really have let everyone down now... lasted 4 days at uni... am back home... not ready for it yet.

H

ow no, what happened?

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

Hiya H

Just picked up on this thread but are you still at home or did you go back to uni? Love to hear how you're getting on and whatever way things have worked out, you certainly haven't let anyone down hun, just hope you're OK.

Best wishes, love Jo xx

Yeah i am still home Jo but things seem to be picking up... can go back to uni next year but just go to one that is nearby so thsat i can drive every day.. like driving and get to stay with my family at the same time... also have a new boyfriend which has given me so so so much more confidence in myself. Not relying on that lasting forver tho. Thanks for every bit of support guys.. dont know what id do without you!

H

Hi Helen,

Glad to hear you're more settled and happier .

Good to be making plans to get you to uni in an easier way . What might you do for this year?

Happy to hear about your new boyfriend !!

Meg

It is impossible to get out of a problem by using the same kind of thinking that it took to get into it.
    - Albert Einstein.

Yeah thanks... he is really really nice. Have told him a little about what to expect with me sometimes and he is really intrigued to know more about it which i find quite settling... at least he didnt run a mile!!!

Just hope things stay a little bit more positive from now on.. could do with them staying up :-)

H

HB,

You have not let anyone down. Some things just aren't meant to be, and if you're not ready then theres no point in putting yourself through it, that won't aid your recovery.

You may also find something else you enjoy more and go a different direction altogether.

Your new boyfriend sounds nice, most people are understanding and those that aren't are missing out. You need to have some level of fear and panic its not normal not to.

Good luck and keep us posted, and never call yourself a failure - that you are certainly not.

Ruth
    x

Glad to hear things are looking up for you.

You didnt let anyone down, at least you gave it a go.

Sue

HB

im happy for you that uv got an understanding boyfriend! with all men were lol

hope ur ok today, got to go to my m8s birthday party/re-union with my m8s from primary, worth looking foward to

Scooter Girl

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information