Thread: Anyone know what happened to the user "Freaked"?

Anyone know what happened to the user "Freaked"?

They used to post here a lot. The last thing they posted was about them having panic attacks all day, and they were afraid they were going to die. They Haven't posted ANYTHING since, didn't even sign on to check the messages after.

Before this, they posted quite frequently, so it just seems odd. I'm get that they maybe died? And I get very similar symptoms to them, so maybe we have the same thing, and I'm gonna die too?

Here's their last post.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=157409

Anyone heard from Freaked?
    Last edited by Modestaustin811; 02-03-15 at 02:14.

Re: Anyone know what happened to the user "Freaked"?

I don't know who that person was, but just because we haven't heard from them, it doesn't mean they are dead. Here is a list of alternative possible solutions:

- their computer broke
    - their internet hub broke
    - their mum/wife/husband/dad banned them from using the computer
    - they're on holiday
    - they decided to post on another forum instead
    - they decided that NMP wasn't helping them
    - they have repetitive strain injury and can't use a computer for a while

But I see that the post was in July. I stopped posting for a while here when I recovered and stopped worrying and being depressed. That's the most likely explanation for this person too. People come and go - this site is helpful as support when the support is needed. If the support isn't needed any more, they stop logging in.

Don't worry

Look at the replies as well, they all say they have also felt that way.

I can certainly remember being so bad that I didn't dare do anything but sit there in case it brought on further sensations. Its a truly horrible stage, but you get out of it.

There was another member on here, HalfJack, who disappeared for several months. When she came back she explained her PC had died. This is one of lior's list.

I understand your point though because she had a pretty consistent posting history and raised regular threads until creating that one. But I don't think its worth speculating because it will only make you think the worst and there are many possible explanations as lior pointed out. She could easily have had financial difficulties and lost the the tools needs to connect.

There was another member who posted in a fairly bad state of mind then disappeared for a couple of years then came back. People have reasons for things, you just don't know what's happening in someone's head or someone's life. Try not to worry

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

Thread Information