Thread: Sickness bug.

Sickness bug.

Ive caught my daughters sickness bug and anything I have is coming straight up.

Is this going to effect my tablets as I cant keep them down for long x

SarahH is offline Most Naughty-ish Member Ever

Re: Sickness bug.

Possibly.... just keep taking them as normal.

Sarah

Hi AV,

I know this information is online as I've looked it up on a few medications in the past, so here is something that may help you work around it...if you can:

Absorption: Pregabalin is rapidly absorbed when administered on an empty stomach, with peak plasma concentrations occurring within one hour. Pregabalin oral bioavailability is estimated to be greater than or equal to 90% and is independent of dose. The rate of pregabalin absorption is decreased when given with food resulting in a decrease in Cmax by approximately 25 to 30% and a delay in Tmax (time to reach Cmax) to approximately 2.5 hours. Administration with food, however, has no clinically significant effect on the extent of absorption

You are probably not eating anyway right now, but if there is a way to minimise any possible vomiting, then if you can do it for 1 hour, it looks like you will be ok. Perhaps if you can tolerate water, you may be able to keep the dose down?

It was nice to see you having a night out with friends as well. I bet you thought you wouldn't be doing that again for a long time not long ago?

Thanks terry. I'm doing a lot better than I was.

Don't get me wrong it was very uncomfortable and anxiety was there but I need to break this cycle of avoiding the world x

SarahH is offline Most Naughty-ish Member Ever

How are you feeling Avasmummy?

sarah

Bug is gone thank god.

Ive felt a very low mood the past few days though which is setting my anxiety off thinking 'am I depressed' 'am I suicidle' it's never ending hey!

Those bugs always make me feel low for a few days. It's mild depression, but it does pass, so hang in there.

Its the hit on your immune system. It will soon recover so try not to rise to this trigger.

Thread Information