Thread: Fat Nacrosis

Fat Nacrosis

I have been diagnosis with Fat Nacrosis being on my chest wall directly below my left collar boan, and on my thigh of left leg. Confirmed with ultrasound. I also have Lupus. All what I read about fat Nacrosis is different to what I have. I have a cave no skin broken where you can push in and feel boans with an edge under the skin where the fat/tissue starts making like the inside of a vulcano. My left Brest is slightly larger and I have occasionally cysts in my left Brest that produce a liquid. I have in the last week had two squasmus cell carcinomas diag by biopsy to be taken out next week. Is there anything linking them all. I have had 8 basil cell carcinoma taken out over the past 15 yrs and my 35 yr old daughter has just had a large squasmus cell carciamona taken out.

Should I be worried and should I be getting other things checked?

Re: Fat Nacrosis

I'm afraid I really don't think anyone here can help, at least not with the medical side of things, as this seems very complicated.
    What I do think though is that you should try not to worry,the doctors seem to know what they're doing with you and you have definitely been checked out. Go back and ask them, and tell them your worries and I'm sure they will be happy to answer them.
    Take care.

Thread Information