Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Back on Fluoxetine after 6 month break

Re: Back on Fluoxetine after 6 month break

Day 5

After feeling fairly stable last evening, I felt shakey from around 4am, woke at 5 feeling awful, husband trying to hug me but I didn't want anyone to touch me...took a diazepam 5mg and went back to bed at 6.30 and slept until 10 (can't remeber the last time I slept Til 10) in a really hazy weird state, glad it's Saturday but feel weak, I have 3 bored kids that I can't entertain ....bit sensitive to their loudness

---------- Post added at 10:35 ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsmitchell1984 View Post
    I don't think it makes a difference. I take it in the morning.
    Thanks, xx

I know this feeling all too well. It does get better though. Just keep going. It will get better

Xx

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsmitchell1984 View Post
    I know this feeling all too well. It does get better though. Just keep going. It will get better

Xx
    Yeah thanks, I'm gonna see it through .. I don't remember any side effects last time I took it.. Just a bit sicky for a few days, at least I'm not alone xx

Day 6

Glad it is Sunday although I woke at 6am starting to feel anxious, although there is nothing to rush out of bed for.. The kids woke at 7, feel really sensitive to their noise and and bickering.. Was supposed to go out this morning but couldn't face it.. Feel like I'm just in excistance Right now.. Been looking into vitamin b 12 , supposed to be good for brain function and happiness..feel like I need to step back and take things on slowly...more rest where I can.

Day 7

Same again, waking up early at 5/6 am with shivers anxiety and bad thoughts like my world is caving in...I have had a few bad experiences ( not tragic but unlucky) recently when I got ripped off quite a bit of money and it keeps ploughing into my brain... And I just want to forget it but it makes me feel panicky... Hands are shakey..

Last time I started flux I barely got any side effects so I don't know if it's just me and not the tabs ....or maybe I didn't feel as run down when I started them.?

I was feeling suicidal 2 weeks ago, although this did subside slightly before I started flux, I am keeping a mood diary

How many times have you been on fluoxetine? The first time I was on them, I was fine. The second time was hell on earth before it kicked in- then it was great. However, this is the 3rd time- and I just hope they work again x

---------- Post added at 08:54 ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 ----------

Have a look at the diary of betterdays- which may put your mind at rest. I find it frighteningly accurate.

X

Day 8

So yesterday was probably the worst day for anxiety, hardly ate a thing which doesn't help, feel like I have become sensitive to noise, traffic sounds, kids and jumpy if the phone rings.

Today is no different, woke at 5am with anxiety and bad thoughts, it's now 7am and I gotta get up and sort kids out.. Today I have decided to take 2 vallium to deal with the anxiety and I can feel it kicking in, but it won't last.. Just sick of that feeling now...will be tired later.. I got a support group to go to at 1pm, other side of town and I got to walk there..I don't have to go, but it may help meeting others with mental health conditions.

Docs appointment tomorrow, not sure what she can do for me though unless she can give me more vallium to deal with the anxiety...but they normally reluctant to prescribe it..so it's like gold dust to me...

Sorry I hear you are having a rough time. Keep plodding on- it will get better.

Xx

---------- Post added at 07:41 ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 ----------

Sorry to hear

feel like i'm wearing iron boots today, my legs feel heavy when i walk for some reason

DAY 9

Yesterday I felt awful up until around 5pm, even felt a little suicidal...but After a fairly stable evening, even ate some dinner.........today I woke at 5 all shakey, high anxiety, it's now 7am and I'm sitting up in bed feeling sick...dreading the school run.. Kids too noisy..feel sensitive...feel like my body has been taken over.. I miss the old me...I'm seeing the doc at 2.40 but no idea what she can do for me.

My husband is loosing his patience with me, not very understanding...moaning about the tablets and saying ' your not the only one that gets down' I can't get housework done..I'm finding simple tasks difficult....dunno what to do for the best...
    Last edited by nok_tok; 18-03-15 at 07:39.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information