Thread: 2 day period

2 day period

Hi all! This post might be a bit TMI so I'm sorry!

So I'm a little bit worried about the fact that I got my period on Sunday and today it seems to have completely stopped. It started heavy-ish on Sunday but by yesterday evening all that I was getting was brown discharge (what I usually get coming off my period). Now it just seems to have gone! Usually my periods last a good 5-6 days and are always regular because I am on the pill.

My main question is should I be worried? And also does anyone fine that their PMS symptoms change? The last 2 times I've had little to no period pain at all and I always used to get it!

Any help/advice would be much appreciated as me and the boyfriend are beginning to worry! :(

Re: 2 day period

How long have you been on the pill? Your period and PMS symptoms can lessen once you have a steady dose of hormones in your body, so that's nothing to worry about. If you are worried, get a pregnancy test from the pharmacy to ease your mind! Some months are just a bit wonky, maybe your uterus lining wasn't as thick this month.

Quote Originally Posted by xvolatileheart View Post
    How long have you been on the pill? Your period and PMS symptoms can lessen once you have a steady dose of hormones in your body, so that's nothing to worry about. If you are worried, get a pregnancy test from the pharmacy to ease your mind! Some months are just a bit wonky, maybe your uterus lining wasn't as thick this month.
    I've been on it for about 2 years now. I had no idea! When I started on the pill my periods became a lot lighter and now the symptoms seemed to have lightened up too!
    Sometimes this happens and it comes back heavier later in the day so I'll give it until tomorrow and then do that. Thanks for your help!

Sounds like a good thing! My periods do that too, it always seems like it's gone then comes back heavier before fully finishing. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

Lighter periods on the pill are totally normal. I've been on it for over a year now and my periods are only a day or so. They used to be 3-4 when I wasn't on it. No worries

Thread Information