Hello - I've been doing quite well with my anxiety the last few months, but have had a number of health problems lately that have sent me back to Googling and waking up in the night, etc. So it would be good to ask for advice and reassurance (or not, but then at least I would know!)

This winter, I've found that my fingers and hands turn white, red and blue - my doctor has told me I have Raynaud's, which runs in my family, which is fine. But I also mentioned that my ring finger on my left hand keeps tingling, sometimes I will also end up with a blue hand (it's sometimes bluer or colder than the other one) and sometimes all the fingers tingle, with or without the blueness. The doctor said it's Raynaud's, which is fine, and if the tingling continues to go back and see her. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get an appointment each time I ring, or the tingling disappears completely for a couple of days and I think it's gone.

The tingling is on and off - the last two days I didn't get it, but today I have it very mildly. I think I only notice it because I am looking for it. The thing is, there's a little white spot on my nail (the same finger - ring finger, left hand), which made me remember that I caught my fingertip in one of the kitchen drawers when I shut it, a few weeks ago (quite badly). Could this tingling just be a result of the bash on my finger and some weird nerve problems going on?) I'd forgot all about it until I saw the white spot on my nail.

I will keep trying for a Dr's appointment in the next few days but it's a bit difficult to be seen and a couple of days is a long time to sit home and be panicking by myself. Any help appreciated.