Thread: Forget tablets yesterday

Forget tablets yesterday

Hiya, I'm on 112.5 of Venlafaxine as 3 37.5mg tablets per day, 2 in the morning and 1 in the evening I forgot to take my tablets with me yesterday and I ended up having a drink later on. I then thought it best not to take my evening one as well so as not to mix it with the drink. I had a weird nights sleep with very vivid dreams. I took my 2 this morning as usual but I've got a churning stomach and feel very tired and lethargic. I'm anxious as well.

Any advice please?

Re: Forget tablets yesterday

Hi,

I know venlafaxine has a reputation for being difficult to discontinue and people even say they notice when missing one dose but you should be fine. Missing an evening dose and then carrying on as normal in the morning shouldn't cause you any problems. When I was on a divided dose, I forgot a couple of times and had no trouble.

My guess is that your weird night's sleep and raised anxiety are a result of drinking and then worrying about missing a dose.

My advice - carry on as normal and you'll be fine in a day or so. Really, there's nothing to be concerned about.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Forget tablets yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Pipkin View Post
    Hi,

I know venlafaxine has a reputation for being difficult to discontinue and people even say they notice when missing one dose but you should be fine. Missing an evening dose and then carrying on as normal in the morning shouldn't cause you any problems. When I was on a divided dose, I forgot a couple of times and had no trouble.

My guess is that your weird night's sleep and raised anxiety are a result of drinking and then worrying about missing a dose.

My advice - carry on as normal and you'll be fine in a day or so. Really, there's nothing to be concerned about.

Pip
    Thank you Pip, I feel better reading your reply.

Thread Information