Thread: worried again.

worried again.

Like a lot of people on here, my HA seems to be (among other things) mainly heart related. I have posted numerous times and have even had times where it has gone out of my mind, even for months. However lately I'm scared to death again.
    I have read previous posts who are the same etc, but I need some 'real time' reassurance.
    My worries lately are that my heart goes really fast even just walking up the stairs. I can always feel my pulse when I'm sitting down and if I get up or sit down quickly I feel slightly dizzy for a second (I know that in itself is completely normal I'm just worried it's all related).
    I've also noticed if I stand up quickly my pulse slows for a few seconds then returns to normal. I wonder if it's a blood pressure thing.

Anyway, I've been trying not to post for ages, but I always feel better when I post on here so worth a shot. My HA is just awful lately. I also have a swollen node under my chin and a very mild.headache and have for about 3 days, but I'm giving myself a few more days before I let that properly worry me.

Re: worried again.

Any advice? I've felt a little better today and last night as I've kept my mind occupied, but this is the fear that always comes back. When I've been to docs about (to name a few) stomach pain, change in breast shape, tiny red dots (that a lot of people on here have too) and uneven pupils, I have always let it go after. I still have all these issues (stomach pain has greatly reduced), but they no longer phase me as I trust my doctor. The thing is, I have only ever had an ECG and the odd time when I look at past posts relating to heart worries, a lot of responses say if you've had all the tests then you are fine! So I'm scared as I haven't had tests other than ECG and doc listening to it.

I don't exercise (I don't drive and leave the house most days so wouldn't class myself as sedentary) and of course have anxiety which with me includes a lot of my body actually feeling anxious and I'm sure this is why my heart feels like it goes crazy, but I feel like sometimes the pounding is unjustified (like walking up stairs, getting up too quickly etc.

Hey...

I have that problem more often then not.. it's the reason I recently am struggling with HA. Someone on here referred me to Anxiety Centre.

All of these symptoms are VERY VERY VERY common with anxiety and panic disorders. People who are constantly worrying or anxious throw off their WHOLE system.

Hang in there.. you're OK.

Think You Dittarco. Do you think it may be change in blood pressure due to standing/sitting too quickly?

Thread Information