Thread: Buddy will be 3 in august

Buddy will be 3 in august

Where has the time gone. Miss hispuppy antics though don't miss his needle teeth. He still has puppy walls of death occassionally where he runs round and aims a nip at me but an ah ah stops him nipping. Right after taking this photo of him he decided to have zoomies hence the ears back and face fluffed up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Buddy will be 3 in august

Ah, he's lovely!

They go through that teething/nipping stage where they find it helps their gums if they nibble on your hand. You just have to be firmer later and they soon learn. Mine still does it in play when I initiate it but he's gentle as he has learned that his jaw is much stronger now and he will get told off.

They are a great comfort.

The time does fly. I had mine when my anxiety first kicked off, so it was a bit of a challenge at first, I so wish I hadn't been like this so I could have spent more time enjoying being with him. Stupid anxiety disorders!!! He is one of my motivations for recovery so I can do more with him as life's a bit stuck right now but he gets plenty of playing and walkies and loves toys & treats!

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Ah, he's lovely!

They go through that teething/nipping stage where they find it helps their gums if they nibble on your hand. You just have to be firmer later and they soon learn. Mine still does it in play when I initiate it but he's gentle as he has learned that his jaw is much stronger now and he will get told off.

They are a great comfort.

The time does fly. I had mine when my anxiety first kicked off, so it was a bit of a challenge at first, I so wish I hadn't been like this so I could have spent more time enjoying being with him. Stupid anxiety disorders!!! He is one of my motivations for recovery so I can do more with him as life's a bit stuck right now but he gets plenty of playing and walkies and loves toys & treats!
    Buddy loves hos walk. I sadly can't let him offlead much as since he was attacked by 2 offlead dogs he has been dog aggressive.

I don't let mine off either, he would be licking everyone to death as he is very friendly!

He was attacked too when he was young but after a couple of shivery days he was OK again. Poor thing was shaken by his kneck by a bull mastiff and he's only a shih tzu!

Grrr, I hate it when people can't control their dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I don't let mine off either, he would be licking everyone to death as he is very friendly!

He was attacked too when he was young but after a couple of shivery days he was OK again. Poor thing was shaken by his kneck by a bull mastiff and he's only a shih tzu!

Grrr, I hate it when people can't control their dogs.
    It was 2 little dogs who ran up and attacked him. He wasn't injured but think his coat I put on him prevented injury but since then he has been dog aggressive to the point now he has lunged and spun round on his lead.

Thread Information