Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hobbies- tell me your pass-times

Hobbies- tell me your pass-times

What does everyone do for fun?

Re: Hobbies- tell me your pass-times

I tend to read a fair bit, always in bed to relax before sleeping as I find it helps to clear my mind.

I do a fair bit of walking too but only local. I used to go farther afield to various local parks, lakes, etc but my times restrict it now...and I used to quite enjoy that in the sun! I used to go around a local National Trust park as well but since they now charge £7 to do that I no longer bother!

Not as much as I'd like to but I read, play the piano and watch comedy programmes. I sometimes dance around my lounge like a mad thing to very loud music which makes me feel energised. I recently found some great aerobics videos on youtube which are fun that I do as well. Anything to make me laugh and feel joyful really.

Reading a good book, listening to my MP3 player at night in bed, writing poetry and gardening

One of the happiest people I know said that the secret to looking young, a long life and happiness was lots and lots of sex. He looks 10 years younger than his age so it really works for him.

When I can't have lots and lots of sex, I watch comedies on iPlayer and 4od, draw, read, go to galleries and exhibitions, writing journal style, write gratitude letters (letters of thanks to people that have been nice to me), make presents for birthdays, knit, solve a Rubicks cube, go to talks about design/philosophy/activism/politics/social enterprise and meet like-minded people, read magazines. I try to go to other cities for adventures when I have a bit of money. Also I paint my nails with patterns.

Wow- there is lots of reading going on and lots and lots of sex!! Haha!

Great ideas.

I like Yoga, exercise, reading too, badminton, cooking, playing games on my phone, history and comedy

Keep them coming

Xx

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsmitchell1984 View Post
    lots and lots of sex!! Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsmitchell1984 View Post

Keep them coming

Xx
    I wish...

Mynameisterry! How naughty!! Haha x

ride my motor bike ,play with my 3 year old daughter

Hey MrsMitchell, I only posted your words...

I quite like reading historical fiction, do you like that genre as well with you being interested in history? I was always interested in history at school and enjoy watching documentaries when I have time, especially about the Roman & Greek eras.

I also enjoy nature and watching programmes about it as its marvellous.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information