Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hobbies- tell me your pass-times

Re: Hobbies- tell me your pass-times

I have recently started to enjoy cooking.
    Last edited by hopefulaussie; 23-03-15 at 19:32. Reason: edit

Terry... you're in a good mood! Hahaha!

Reading, I'm currently plowing through the Walking Dead set, it's great but I prefer the tv series! Love playing video games to take me away from everything, playing Borderlands PreSequel at the moment. Comedies have helped me through bad days, would highly recommend anything with Rik Mayall in, that man has helped me through some tough times!! Also make jewellery, find it very relaxing which is why I've made it into a small business! Just starting out but it's going well and really enjoying it.

Great stuff x

I believe the post about lots of sex is spot on. The best way to relax! Other than that I like to work in my herb garden. Rosemary, mints, thyme....! So wonderful the smells! I think I am starting to relax just thinking about it! I think I will go have some sex and then work in my garden!

I garden. Part hobby, part necessity. I don't have time to read till winter, and winter I do woodwork.

Gardening, I love gardening, but I am a plants-man first and gardener second. Its a passion since the age of 15, I love plants. I buy a lot but also grow a lot from seed and cuttings. If I go to a garden centre/nursery, and there is a plant I like, but feel is a little expensive for what it is, I usually find either a seed pod, or very small cutting might accidentally fall off the plant into my pocket, only on the rare occasion though

I have a 60ft x 50ft garden so not huge but it is heavily planted, and I have a large pond full of fish.

I have always liked fish, and also have a few fish tanks.

I like to read but my attention span isn't great at the moment so half way through a book that I have been reading since last October... Its the latest John Grisham, and its really good, but I just cannot sit myself down long enough to finish it.

I also have 2 dogs to play with and an African Grey Parrot who adores me

Blue herons cleaned the fish out of my ponds. 50 by 60 is a good size garden depending on what you have in it. Mine has five fruit trees and raspberry bushes and a permanent Asparagus bed. I'm slowly moving the raspberries to the other garden. I have two green houses and flower beds. My grain roller and manure spreader have turned into flower beds too.

I love cooking and eating yes i do that for fun i'm really in my element in the kitchen with some fresh ingredients(easily pleased),
    I enjoy taking scenic walks when ever possible i love nature and all that it offers, i have a mild obsession with the sun and the moon. I like taking photographs of pretty views too and have album upon album somewhat an amateur photographer.

I enjoy listening to a variety of music. I like to read. I think that's it, and people say i don't seem 24 Years old I have no idea why

Some photos from last year.

I have a Heron visiting me at the minute but my pond is netted over. He did have a couple of my neighbours fish yesterday, I saw him do it but unable to help as my neighbour was out and couldnt get into his garden.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information