Thread: puh erh tea and its effects

puh erh tea and its effects

Hi

My thrush came back again and now its gone but i have abdominal pain and my belly is quite bloated.I have been drinking 6 cups of this puh erh stuff a day.has anyone else tried it and got wierd side effects? cos im up to 90 with my cervical cancer worries again!

hi!
    ive never heard of that tea...i do know that i cant drink too much of any herbal tea tho, cause it swells my tummy up sometimes..
    if you have had a pap smear, then there is nothing to worry about with cervical cancer...that test will pick up cells before they even become totally cancerous...so ive been told

Hello!

Cervical cancer takes years and years to develop... If you had a normal smear you are fine... I had abnormal smears for ages - mild precancerous changes... When they became moderate I went in for a LEEP procedure, where they removed all abnormal areas (they found moderate and severe changes at that point - still not cancerous). I have been clear now for 2 years (touch wood!) My point is this - in this day and age, if you get regular smears, the chances of getting cervical cancer are next to nothing - the cells would be caught too soon for it to develop. Thank goodness for modern medicine!!!

Have you seen a doctor for your thrush?

You are going to be fine!

Lola

If you have thrush alot and a bloated belly there is a small chance you might have too much Candida in your system?
    If you look here http://www.candidadiet.com/others/aboutcandida.shtml
    you might have the same symptoms? You can treat it with diet and supplements.
    Candida is NOT dangerous by the way! We all have candida but in some people (me!) it can over-grow and make you feel a bit crappy.
    And I agree with the other replies, if you have had smears then it is not cervical cancer honey.
    I have had loads of down there problems for the past 3 years, swellings, infections, even had to have skin biopsies and laparoscopies, but there is nothing seriously wrong.
    Please try to stop worrying x x x

"Smile Like You Mean It"

Thread Information