Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My little angel

My little angel

My little angel passed away on Thursday.
    011 - Copy (2).jpg
    R.I.P Truffles

Re: My little angel

I am so sorry that she passed away.

Thank you, and thanks for replying.

Please accept my condolences, Cheryl. May your pain be eased a little, knowing she is making friends at the Rainbow Bridge, playing and running about whilst waiting for you. Their little angel souls are equally precious to the Greatest Master, after all, he gave them to us to love. xx
    Marie

Rest in peace, Truffles. I can invision her frolicking around with all the pups up there in doggie heaven. <3

Really sorry to hear that Cheryl. She was beautiful!

They are a great comfort to us and I know she would have felt how much you loved her.

Thank you for your lovely replies. It means a lot x

Rest in peace, Truffles. What a gorgeous pup she is, very loved and pampered by the look of her. I am sure Truffles had the most fantastic, cherished and spoilt life with you. I read your other post and know you are worried that maybe you didn't give her all of the attention you think she deserved due to your anxiety, but she looks like she was a very loved girl and I am sure she knew it and felt it. It's always painful to lose someone so close and special to us, and it isn't unusual to feel guilty about the things we think we should have done. But please remember, you should not feel guilty. You gave her a kind, loving and caring home where she was always safe, warm, well-fed, loved and happy. Remember, it is a very special thing to have been loved by an animal and to have loved them back. Not everyone gets to experience such precious and selfless love that exists between a human and an animal. Both you and Truffles are lucky to have spent the time you did together. My heart is aching for your loss

I am so sorry for your loss Starlight. Our pets are so precious and to lose one is so heart breaking. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Quote Originally Posted by xBettyBoopx View Post
    I am so sorry for your loss Starlight. Our pets are so precious and to lose one is so heart breaking. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Ahh, thats beautiful BettyBoop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information