Thread: so depressed

so depressed

Hi...i think i might have anxiety i was just wondering if this could have an end at some point because it's really hard to live like that ...it really affects every aspect of my life....what could be the solution for this ever lasting torture...thank you.

Re: so depressed

Can definitely recover yes. Why not read through the threads on the Success Stories board and discover what people have had success with.

I got better by occupying my mind with other more beneficial things each day and not being consumed by worries. Eventually I forgot. New habits take time. If I remember those thoughts, that style of thinking, I forget again. I just don't let it get a foothold in my thinking anymore. I kick its feet out from under it before it gets a chance to make itself at home.

There's lots of factors. Too many to list here.

Welcome to the site.

There are lots of solutions - you can try out lots of things to see what works.

The first step is understanding what anxiety actually is. Pages on this website can help.

Then if it's affecting your work or relationships, maybe you could see a doctor about it to find out more, and possibly go into CBT therapy or maybe even medication to help you cope and learn more about it.

The NMP forum is a good place to discuss issues with people that are going through similar experiences. If you continue to feel anxious, and have a particular question for other sufferers, you can ask people here.

Thank you guys i really appreciate it ....ill try my best to get rid of it but the problem it always get back at me out of nowhere ...i know how anxiety works a bit but when it comes i just can't stop it so people thinks im ****ed up cuz i.suddenly change mood which really hurts me and affects my relationships even with my closest friends

Thread Information