Thread: weird head pains

weird head pains

alright so its 415 am here and i was woken up by some woman screaming outside....anyhow i got this weird pain in my left side of my head on top...i think its prob due to anxiety, but i think im starting to cook up some dizziness symptoms. its not really extremely painful, feels more like pressure. does anyone else get anything like this because of anxiety?

thanks,
    lauren

I do it feels like my heads in a vice.It is something to do with anxiety because I get it when I am stressed.Or if theres to much noise at once.
    kat

I also get this feeling - its like someone in permanently poking me really heard in the head - or someones sitting on my head. It does pass - I fine Tiger Balm works, put a bit on your forehead, neck and temples and it does feel nicer afterwards. You can get Tiger Balm form health shops, red or white - the red one is stronger but smells nasty, the white one is better for me cuz the smell is nice and its lighter, it's about a fiver.

*whenlifegivesyoulemonsmakelemonade*

Hi Lauren

I have had what seems like pins and needles on the top of my head, it was like someone was tickling the top of my head. It wasn't sore but it was a very strange sensation.

Take care

T

hi ive had the pressure 2, its annoying and uncomfortable but it cant hurt u, its tension from stressful thoughts etc, i woke up with it and dizzyness this morning but i met up wiv an old school friend and had a laff and 4got it was ever there. i think about it more wen im not busy like lying in bed, mine comes and goes sweetie so dont be afraid, its amazing wot physical symptoms our bodies create wen theres extra adrenaline in our bodies, hope u feel better soon, xxxxxxx

amyx

I had the pain the other night and it felt like a ice pick was in one spot on the right side by my crown so on the crown and slight to the right. It scared the crap out of me becuase I had just went to a osteopath who told me he adjusted my cranium due to a whip lash 5 years ago. So this pain coming made me go repeatively to the bathroom and I litterly shook and had to take a larazapam to stop. I scare easily with any pain and your right it is a pain that is really not that bad.

TT

TT

Thread Information