Thread: Intermenstrual brown bleeding during bowel movement

Intermenstrual brown bleeding during bowel movement

This one is for the ladies!!

Having now had weeks of abdominal pain I have gone back to my DR today to see if he'll change my iron tablets. When discussing what could be causing my anaemia I mentioned the mid cycle bleeding (I mentioned this to my previous doctor who wasn't concerned and said I should go on the pill)

This doctor however was quite alarmed and has referred me urgently to a gynaecologist. To say I'm scared would be an understatement especially when he mentioned I could need a biopsy on the womb. My intermenstral bleeding has been going on many months. My last smear had some changes but not enough to warrant further testing.

Sometimes the pain I get can only be described as being stabbed in the right ovary. Other times it is full and affects my legs. Other times cramping. Either way I live with pain and put it down to IBS but now I have the anaemia fear and additional bleeding I am wondering if something sinister is going on. I'm trying my best not to panic but that's not easy for someone with health anxiety.

A lot of my intermenstral bleeding occurs when I have a bowel movement. Anyone else get this?

Re: Intermenstrual brown bleeding during bowel movement

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information