I am not sure if i can articulate exactly what i felt today. I woke up feeling fine, everything was good, i had a little dull pain in my stomach, but nothing to be worried about.. anyways i went to the grocery store for my shoppping.
as soon as i got inside i literaly felt my face get cold and tingly... then i started feeling like i was going to pass out.. as if i wasnt even in my own body.. everything seemed brighter and bigger but not louder.. i felt like the voices were far away but i could hear the building fans pretty loud.. i thought i was going to pass out and die. I braved through it and kept walking trying to think that maybe this was just a panic attack, but it suddenly didnt feel like a panic attack.. usually my heart races, i start sweating, i feel like i cant breath, then i feel like im going to freak out or go crazy or something bad was going to happen, but i dint feel this way..
i felt like i was going blind.. i could breath normal but i felt like mayve my heart wasnt beating strong enough. i grabbed my stuff and left. as soon as i got home i thought i would lay down, and thats when my head started feeling strange.. my tooth started hurting.. my eyes felt like there were tiny pin pricks inside.. my temples hurt.. my neck hurt.. everything was horrible..

now its probably like 3-4 hours later. i feel a tiny bit better but not really. i still feel weak, i still feel super cold, i still feel like my left eye is a little out of wack visually, and i still have the tooth issues..

i guess im wondering what the hell this is? am i dying? .is this cancer.. do i have some sort of blood poisoning.?? is it a brain tumour? i feel like ill never have the answers..
i had a brain mri last year, and a ct scan a year before but it came back normal.
i had bloodwork a while back but that was normal
i had ecgs and holters done last year in october that was clear

so what the hell is happening to me.. why am i feeling like this.??

i was prepared to write a goodbye note to everyone as i didnt think i was going to live much longer..

any feedback would be great.

i guess i should also mention that im a 29 year old female. non smoker, non drinker.