Thread: Just Joined

Just Joined

Hello everyone I joined the minute i saw this site because i don't really know anyone in my personal life that suffers from Anxiety and st times i feel embarrassed by it because i guess i'm new to knowing what it really is i had a Panic attacked in February 2014 I didn't know i was having one i was going through tons of stress 2013 November we found out my oldest sister was diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer and we was told to prepare her cancer was rapidly spreading and it wasn't much to be done..Visiting my sister each day at the hospital with my other sibling trying to be there with my oldest sister was the most stressful time to the point that as she got worst few months on i had my crying days and worrying and things was piling up turned into a panic attack I end up in ER they gave me blood tests ekg et..everything was okay and they told me i had a panic attack and anxiety didn't know what they was saying til they asked me about previous feelings i had and it matched perfectly i never knew what it was i been feeling all those symptoms since i was in my early 20's well, at this point my sister passed away Feb 2014 and i have not been okay at all. March came around i found out i was pregnant that made me very worry because i know i been through so much stress my dr knew about this gave me lots of tests and ultrasounds thank God everything was fine..Then i get hit again with terrible news my Mother passed away July 2014..I can honestly say 2014 was the worst yr!!! only good came out that year was my baby girl in October 14 2014 here today she is a healthy little girl which i also have 3 other daughters. my oldest will be going to college fall 2015.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya euphoriamom and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Just Joined

Thank you ..i will do that.

Hi and welcome to the site

Hi.
    One in four people has some mental disorder from phobias and OCD to majors like Bipolar and schizophrenia. One in ten has anxiety and panic attacks, A good few don't know what they are. My mother died of cancer when I was eighteen. My father died of Alzheimer's when I was 29. I felt alone and cheated. I rook Imipramine for a year after he died.

Omg i'm so sorry to hear that my your heart heal and become stronger..Nice to meet you!

---------- Post added at 22:26 ---------- Previous post was at 22:24 ----------

Aprilmoon Thanks!

Hi and welcome,

I too was overwhelmed last year by cancer and other stressful events which led to panic attacks. You're not alone, I mention this because last year when this started I felt that way. I found people like me on another forum and then found this forum. I'm looking forward to hearing about your recovery in the near future.

IBS-D, Bile Salt Diarrhea, GAD, Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia, COPD, Sinus tachycardia and the list goes on...

Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.

Pope John XXIII

Thanks so nice to meet you! same hear love to hear your journey as well.

Thread Information