Thread: Here we go again....

Here we go again....

Gosh I really wish I knew why Ive started feeling breathless and dizzy again - I am sat at my desk typing away and answering the phone when WHOOSH I get carried away on a sudden adrenaline surge, breathless and feel scared - try to calm myself down but WHY is it happening again??
    Wenjoy x

THERES REALLY NO ANSWER WHY THEY COME ON OUT OF THE BLUE ITS KNOWING HOW TO DEAL WITH IT WHEN THEY DO AND ONCE YOU CAN ACCEPT THAT IT WILL GET EASIER I KNOW ITS SCARY AND TAKE S LOTS OF PRACTICE...I WISH YA TYHE BEST...........LINDA[8D]

hiya same happened to me last week it came from nowhere,i was sitting reading and i thought relaxed,it hit me like a ton of bricks,its as if the panic come along as if tosay yes im still here,i dont think i will ever find the answer to why,hope you feel better soon,it will pass easy for me to say now i know, best wishes jackie

Hiya Wendy!

Like mumof3 says, we may never know the answer to this one! Similar has happened to granny over the last week or so. I thought it may be because my job involves using a computer for most of the day (and then sometimes most of the night when I log on here lol!!) and I've been quite busy of late.
    But, it happened at the weekend when I was not in front of a vdu - I was relaxed, happy and chatting with friends. Thought I was going to pass out at one point - but I didn't and more importantly I didn't panic so it left as rapidly as it came. Lindalou is also right - knowing how to deal with it when it does happen is the key to conquering it.
    I've accepted that it is as part of 'me' now and therefore I feel in control.

Hope you do feel soon though,

lotsa luv

GG [:P]

xx

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'

Thankyou so much guys for that - I will try and just accept it and not let it get the better of me but ride through it though it does upset me that it keeps coming back. Love wenjoy xxx

elo wen,

yes de dam thing comes atcha when ye least expect it at times n for no reason.....acceptance is de key hun...just go with it...n try n think positive. it happens to us all hun..so tc okies x

Take care,
    Lin xxx

"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

Thread Information