So I have had a few up and downs with Mirtazapine, but the last couple of weeks have levelled out while being on 45mg. However, I have noticed since I started Mirtazapine I have had some skin problems.

I have had some history of eczema and had it slightly for a while before starting Mirtazapine. But, the skins problems have spread to my face, arms (in multiple places), tops of my shoulders on both sides, inside of my thighs, lower back and bum, and down both my legs. Normally when I get eczema it is only ever in 2 maybe 3 places maximum. This seems to be getting a bit extreme for my liking. I have got steroid creams and antiseptic cream/soap off the doctor. This seems only seems to slightly help. It itches quite a lot and I try my best not to touch it.. Oh yeah and it is now slightly infected..

Just wondering if this is an issue others have experienced..
Now that I'm level headed and actually getting work done, I'm a bit reluctant to stop it and switch to yet another antidepressant..

But at the same time, I cant have skin infections and wide spread eczema and that while taking it.. :(

I always use sensitive skin products on my body and don't think my diet has changed.. Going to give it another week or two and see if things improve but if not, I think I might have to mention this to the doctor again (it kind of got dismissed last time).. Any thoughts?