Thread: Lower right abdominal pain? please answer!

Exclamation Lower right abdominal pain? please answer!

Hi, I have this weird lower abdominal pain I have 3 cases of this in 4 months. When I first got it, it started of as anxiety, which turned into stomach pain, before mainly focusing on the lower right quadrant it was also a lot more painful than the others, but it was not to painful, But I still went to the doctors they gave me an ultra sound on my whole tummy and said I had nothing even tough the lower right quadrant was abit tender (I only had a little bit of pain when poking it) the second time, that was not so bad it only lasted a phew hours. but this time, I have had it for 3 days but it's not very painful just concerning, I also had a bit of nausea but no vomiting or fever. Here's a few over things that may have some thing to do with it: I have 1 or 2 sharp stomach pains when drinking filtered water, I have anxiety (which I had for 5 months), And my stomach rumbles a lot (sometimes in the lower right quadrant)

Please help.

Re: Lower right abdominal pain? please answer!

Gas in the right part of the colon can cause such pain. Pain from appendicitis does not likely stop once it begins. Urinary stones usually cause intense pain, which tends to radiate toward the groin.

Thread Information