Thread: argh symtoms overload feel seriously scared !!

argh symtoms overload feel seriously scared !!

This morning about 2 hours ago I got vertigo and chest pain I got in the bath it dissappeared after a hour finally ! I was back to normal doing my hair makeup ect laughing about a video and I got sharp pains in front to back of head all down left side of neck At the back really sharp I have to grab it when it happened then now I have vertigo back I feel too hot I feel nausea and seriously Dizzy and randomly keep getting these sharp horrible pains
    My head also feels weird it's hard to explain it's not a headache ots more of a heavy weord fuzzy feeling so I thought I would have a little Google to see what type of thing is going on BRAIN ANYRSM scroll down past it again BRAIN ANYRSM scroll down again and again my symtoms are brain anyrsm I told my partner where he gave the blank shut the f up look .
    but it can happening it can be happening I'm so annoyed at myself because firs thought was brain anyrsm but I thought I would Google to put my mind at rest but nope im pretty sure as daft as this sounds im not going to be about again to write back to this post as I really am scared and believeing the pain is happening again right now in back of neck !
    I feel so ill and I feel my life has been one big quey for now it to be happening is scary has anybody else had this before

---------- Post added at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was at 13:43 ----------

I feel really Dizzy now like laying on the floor and nausea has anybody ever had this ??

My head feels weird and I have pain still but it's not as bad as it was But the nausea and the spinning is do keep getting odd sharp pain in head eye ear neck aswell

Re: argh symtoms overload feel seriously scared !!

It's more possible that it could be a sinus issue especially since it's spring. I say this because once I had sharp pains I got really dizzy in the middle of eating last year to the point I couldn't walk straight without looking drunk. It made me sick feeling like car sick because of how off balance I was. I went to doctor and I had fluid in my ears. I had already had a headache before (most of it on my right side and sharp pains behind my right eye) but I took meds and that went away. Has your family had a history of brain aneurysm??? My grandma had one at 85 but it was described as having the worst headche possible like she couldn't do anything. I'm no doctor but those are my experiences with those kind of things.
    Last edited by Crona; 04-04-15 at 15:07.

Take something for the pain if it go away it's not a aneurysm I was told that any headache that doesn't get better with meds should be investigated. An aneurysm would not get better with pain meds. I too worry every headache is a aneurysm but this techniques has calmed me down a bit.

I still have it now and no meds are not helping it normally paracetamol helps but not at alater now the only thing that's keeping me sane is the fact it is dissapering for like 2 hours then coming and staying for 6 then again and again but when it dissappears I still have that headache feeling without the actual pain :( I have started having more body twitching and swallowing problems and head jerkimg now I guess I will have to go to doctors but can just hear then now saying ok then thanks for telling us bye lpl it's all I seem to get woth any symtoms now

Thread Information