Hi, I suffer from anxiety and was doing some work in my kitchen as I am fitting a new kitchen soon. There was a panel above the cooker I thought it was plaster board and as needed some plasterboard for another job I was doing decided to reuse I started cutting it with a Stanley knife and banging it. I then noticed it had lots of fibres on the edge of the board, I think it is defiantly asbestos as there was lots of fibres around the edge. I instantly grabbed a mask from my tool box and some PVA I had and cHi, I suffer from anxiety and was doing some work in my kitchen as I am fitting a new kitchen soon. There was a panel above the cooker I thought it was plaster board and as needed some plasterboard for another job I was doing decided to reuse I started cutting it with a Stanley knife and banging it. I then noticed it had lots of fibres on the edge of the board, I think it is defiantly asbestos as there was lots of fibres around the edge. I instantly grabbed a mask from my tool box and some PVA I then coated it the best I could I also used some paint as I panicked. I cleaned the area the best I could with a spray bottle that had washing up liquid in. I'm really scared I now have exposed myself and contaminated the kitchen with fibres, I'm scared I have given myself a death sentence and have also exposed my wife with it. I'm currently can't sleep with worry....