Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Riley & Misty journey outside....

Riley & Misty journey outside....

Riley & Misty are now almost 9 months old, they both have started to go out side supervised.

on the first day, they both were so brave went two gardens down the road were out for 30 minutes.

on the second day, I opened the back door, and Riley found a big hole in the building, nearly disappeared down the hole, my son came out, which helped as Riley came out of it.

Misty would not venture out the close, she seen that the neighbor up the stairs door was open, went up there instead.

today I had to walk outside talking to Riley & Misty to get them to come outside. then after that they both went in different directions.

Misty went down the path, then in to my neighbor garden up the stairs. Riley he went along the path side of the house to my garden.

Than someone at someones door knocked on the door very loudly, Misty got a fright ran right into the house, Riley followed after Misty.

tomorrow will be another day. I'll up date tomorrow.

Re: Riley & Misty journey outside....

Riley & Misty
    Riley.jpg

Misty.jpg

Sooo cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

---------- Post added at 21:44 ---------- Previous post was at 21:43 ----------

Can't believe they are 9 months old already!!

Riley and Misty journey out this afternoon, took them a little while longer, then Riley, came right out the close, along the path, then under the hedge, then back in the close, then back out, all the way into my garden, then back, he was having fun, then he chased a bubble bee, after that he was off two gardens down.

Misty she took bit longer than Riley to come out of the close, when she came out, she went into my neighbors garden, under the hedge, exploring more, running back and forth from the hedge to the house. then she joined Riley two gardens down.

I decided to leave them too it.

then I seen big dog outside off the lead with its owner, my son got worried and brought Riley & Misty back in, Riley and Misty where not pleased, they both wanted to go back out.

They will get back out tomorrow. this time they can go out by themselves.

Riley is at the window he is fast asleep. Misty she is on the chair fast asleep.

At the weekend,Riley and Misty stay in. On Monday, this morning,Riley & Misty (as soon as the door was opened) away they both went, no taking small steps to get out of the close, they ran outside, running through the hedges, garden to garden, having fun chasing the fly's, bubble bee.

The neighbor next door, let her dog out, Misty ran right past me back into the house, Riley followed right after Misty. I went in behind them. a little while later I allowed them both back out, they both ran outside, playing in the gardens,then this guy came walking past, Riley and Misty both ran into the house.

After that I was going to credit union, Riley went to the door to get back out, I told him he was not going out, he went in a huff and meowed to say, aww I want to go out.

Your cats are lovely Yvonne and sound like they each have sweet little personalities

Annie0904,

thank you for your kind words,very much appreciated thanks.

yes they do.

When in the house, Misty playing with her toys, she starts to growl at it, its funny, cause when I play with one of her toys with her and Riley, she grabs it and starts growling,ya then have to leave it with her. then she runs off with it. so funny.

Riley he loves playing with toys too, just so funny they both are and so cute.

---------- Post added at 23:03 ---------- Previous post was at 23:02 ----------

Riley and Misty have not been outside today, been wet outside, they canny wait to get out.

Riley & Misty went out this morning for a little while, then came back in. when I got back this evening, I let Riley & Misty outside again, they two where having fun.

after a while, I shaked the jar of treats, and Riley & Misty came running, Misty ran inside the door, Riley went to the door and changed his mind about coming in, he ignored me shaking the jar.

Riley ran out, went his usual couple of gardens down, I just had to let him go where he wanted to go. I went into the house, told my daughter that Riley would not come in. She went to see if she could get him in, and Misty ran out.

we left them too it, Misty was at the door meowing to get in. then my daughter went out and shook the jar, Riley came running in.

Riley & Misty go out every morning for a little while, Misty will come back in the window in the bathroom.

Riley only comes in through the front door, I had to go and leave the front door open for him to get in. as my scripture class was on.

Riley & Misty go out every day,, Riley has learned to use the bathroom window to come in.

This Morning when I opened the door, I shouted on Riley and Misty asked if they where going out, gee they both take ages to decided if they are going out, when they are half out and half in.

Riley first, he was half in and half out, canny shut the door, he eventually stepped out, then right away came back in, as if to say nope its raining, not going out. Then Misty comes and does the exact same thing. nope no going out, its wet outside.

Oh I guess they only like it when its lovely and sunny outside

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information