Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Riley & Misty journey outside....

Re: Riley & Misty journey outside....

This evening I was honored, Riley came on my lap for a while, wow, he dont normally do that, I think its cause my daughter Charlene not been home for the whole day, he misses her.

due to it being cold Riley & Misty stay in doors, though the window was opened earlier, when I checked to see if the windows were still opened, to find that they were shut, I wondered where Riley was, hoping that he was in. I checked my daughters room, no Riley or Misty, I went into my room, I seen at the window there was Misty looking out. I turned the light on, there was Riley on my bed, I apologized to him for waking him up, with the light on.

after that Riley came through to the living room, sat on my lap for a while, so kool, that not happened in a very long time, its usually Misty that is on my lap.

This afternoon, my son and I were putting empty boxes into the car, while I was taking one big box out, I had to fight Misty for it, I let her know as soon as we get a decent box, right size, not too small, not too big her and Riley can keep it. I'll even put their names on it.

she didn't want me to take the box away, I felt sorry for her, cause she loves any kind of box that comes in.

I caught Riley trying to go up the chimmney at the fireplace, I told him off, my son told me that I didnt need to shout, gee, who's house is this. Riley did as he was told, I dont always have that spray bottle handy. my son was not gonna do anything, or say anything. somebody got to tell Riley or Misty off for doing wrong.

I caught Misty inside a kitchen drawer, I've never seen her go in there before, my grown up children, told me she been in there tons of times, what, my cheese cloth bags are in there. means I'll need to wash them, put them some where else.

Last night, round about 4 am this morning, Riley had decided he was going to try and go through my stuff in my boxes next to my shelfs, I had to tell him off a good few times.

Couldnt he have waited until I was fast asleep, then made a din of a noise, nope, had to do it while I was still wakened, trying to go to sleep.

then he came over to my bed, and sat down beside me, then he jumped back over to the box, he did this a good few times.

I went and sorted his blanket, then I came back to my bed, then Riley left me alone.

I over slept this Morning due to Riley. Misty these days sleeps in the living room in her cosy bed. Riley loves sleeping on the extra quilt in the corner of my room.

what a pair they both are.

Misty liking her new box she claimed.

Misty in the box2.jpg

I'll need to get a photo of Riley in the box too.

hahaha, we bought ours a nice bed and she prefers laying on the christmas tree skirt. Interesting choices these cats make.

I thought it was two year olds that like boxes, my daughter says to me, that we should have just bought two boxes and put a lovely comfy pillow in, that would have suited them both.

Riley was in the car the other day, he went to wards the boot, lay down. what a nightmare it was to get him out, I took a couple of pictures of him.

though he is so cute.

Riley being bold

Riley being bold.jpg

Riley being cute.

Riley being cute.jpg

I was looking over at my living room front window, Riley he was fast asleep, I took a photo of him.

Riley fast asleep.jpg

Misty started to meaw, talk to me that she wanted a photo too, I took one of Misty.

Misty want a photo too..jpg

Misty was so noisy this morning, my I have boxes all sealed and packed and Misty was trying to open them up and go inside them. I had to get up and move the boxes into the other room to stop Misty from opening them up, she managed to get the tape off the boxes, what a little madam she is, driving me up the wall with it.

Riley he has been a bigger sook than usual. I wonder what that's about. maybe due to it being cold outside.

those two are a right pair.

lets hope I don't get interrupted tonight. I hope I get to sleep right through. maybe I should wake them up, from their sleep. nah I couldn't do that, love them too much and they are so cute when they are sleeping. I get peace and quiet for a little while.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information