Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Riley & Misty journey outside....

Re: Riley & Misty journey outside....

Riley & Misty wanted to come for a ride in the car this morning, I was not expecting that to happen. open the car door, income the kittens.

was cute.

Riley & Misty go out every morning, Misty i think she just goes out the front into the gardens, then makes her way round to the back garden, back in the house.

Riley he goes further for adventure, he is away a long time.

Last night Misty refused to come in the bathroom window, she wanted us to open the kitchen window, no chance. I opened the living room window, shouted on her to come in. she jumped down from the kitchen window, came in the living room window.

gosh what ya got to do for Misty to get back in.

Misty follows ya about the house, she is just one big sook. she so cute, they are both be 10 months old on 17 May.

I been trying to wean them both off kitten food, Misty not ready to change over to adult food. I leave it for now, try again in a couple of weeks.

I been slowly giving them a taste of the adult food.

We mixed our kitten food wtih adult food for a while, seemed to help our kitty get used to it!

Swgrl09,

Thank you for that idea to mix the kitten food with adult food. I will get some adult food, try that. thanks.

Riley and Misty are now 10 months old, where relaxing in the house after being out and about.

Misty 10 months old1.jpg

Riley sleeping 10 months old1.jpg
    Last edited by yvonne_uk_98; 20-05-15 at 01:45.

They're so cute, can't believe how big they have gotten!

Well I never got that fire guard, my daughter took the black bag away from the fire. though we dont use it. we now got a spray bottle of water, anytime Riley or Misty goes near the fire place, they get sprayed with water. they dont like it, they run.

then a little while later Misty went up the fire place disappeared into the chimney oh my, she was not long up there, she came back down, covered in soot, not all over, thank goodness.

now she has gray patches as well as her beautiful mix of colors.

she'll just have to do extra cleaning.

Oh dear, I'm glad my cat hasn't discovered how to get up the chimney!! I hope she never learns. We use the squirt bottle of water when she is naughty too, works like a charm.

Ha ha! That's classic, the half-in half-out, cats are well-known for it, aren't they? Oh! How sweet they sound to be, and they are so pretty too! Still very playful, and good friends, that's what you want! Our Thomas was at least 3 years old when we got Suki, because he was depressed after our son moved away. SHE wanted to play much more than he did, and SHE demanded attention and affection, but fortunately he is a mellow fellow and was very patient with her. Being her new "mother" was just what he needed. Best little investment we made, she pulled him right out of his withdrawal and sadness! They are good friends now and mirror one another's nap times, groom each other, and enjoy noisy play fights every day! In our kitties' case, they need the companionship of another cat to be truly happy. As your babies get older, I'm betting they will enjoy whatever they do, as long as they are doing it together! (And with you of course!)

Sadnomore,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated, thanks.

very true, wow your kittens sound really lovely too.

Riley & Misty are 11 months old tomorrow. Riley after being out, comes right up to me, to let me know he still loves me and talking to me, then he goes and lies down.

Misty she is the attention seeker, she loves being petted.

when I park my car outside, and I open the door, Misty comes rushing into the car and meaowing to let ya know she missed ya, its so sweet.

When I going out, she runs to the car, as soon as I open the door, she jumps in, takes me ages to get her to go out of the car.

I used to get the warm welcome when I came home, into my flat, now its when I park the car. Riley he's been in the car too. what a right little pair they both are.

I tried giving them the adult food mixed in with their kitten food, yet again they are sick with it.

I guess we'll be sticking to kitten food. I'll leave it for now, I'll try again in another few weeks. last time I tried a couple of weeks after.

I guess the adult food is too rich for them.

Riley & Misty, they are a right pair indeed.

When I get up in the morning, I give Riley and Misty there meat, biscuits, any milk, cause Riley will not eat any meat until he has had his milk.

then they both want to go out, I'll open the door for them, away they go.

I then have to open the bathroom window for them to get in.

its not long after letting Riley and Misty out, Misty is back in the house.

when I leave to go out, Misty comes to the car with me, waiting for that oppertunity to jump into the car. its a nightmare, trying to get her out. I'll just have to keep some treats in the car, only way to get them out.

Plus they both hold ya back.

Riley and Misty are now on adult meat, kitten milk, as they are not ready to give up the milk.

Misty she on the chair fast asleep.

Riley not sure where he is, he either out or in one of the bedrooms.

it would be good if Riley & Misty to sit long enough, that I can get a picture of them both.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information