Thread: Wich med is the best!

Wich med is the best!

Hi!

I´m new to this site!!
    I have been on citalopram 20 mg for 8 years now.
    It have helped me a lot witgh my panic attacks, but i get in depressions and apathy in over time.
    I Went to my doctor for a week ago and she first wanted to try a combination with Mirtazapine and Citalopram, but if this don´t work she want me on Venalfaxin, and I´m so scared to death to start with this one.

How did you make it when you changed from Citalopram (or other SSRI).
    I have thoughts to ask my doc if i can be posted on the "psyche" (don´t know the English Word for that) for just the worst 2 weeks.

Or am I just making a mountain of a spring right now?

My disorder is a cross between all; like ocd, gad, depression, panic attacks, apathy.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Re: Wich med is the best!

Think it's best to try Mirt/Cit combo first Unsuregirl. Venlafaxine has more side effects than Mirt and is also harder to discontinue IMO. Be positive that Mirt/Cit combo will help. Good luck.

We say 'Mountain out of a molehill' BTW

Never Surrender, Comrade

You're definitely not making a spring out of a mountain. Medication crossovers and combinations are stressful at the best of times just because it messes with your brain chemistry each time. I'm not the same person on sertraline that I was on venlafaxine, feel all washed out with lots of apathy and low energy. Venlafaxine can get you moving again if it's right for you.

None......Rhodiola, 5-Htp, Omega 3, Magnesium, Vitamin b, probiotics.

I have to agree with Gotagetthroughthis. If nothing earth shaking has happened in eight years it probably won't get any better. You will just sleep more and probably get fat. Time to try something cognitive. And of course I'm going to recommend CCRT. No that is not a misspell.

Thread Information