Thread: Spotting after sex

Spotting after sex

Hi I wrote a while ago about some spotting after sex I was having very light only really wen I put the tissue up inside a little bit sorry for tmi.
    I obviuosly freaked out as it was happening everytime for a few months I went to docter who sed I had an ectroption which is fine but I wanted a smear to ease my mind but wasn't due one till next year.
    I decided to pay private to see a gyno and he sed yes and ectroption and all looks fine I had smear and thankfully it came back clear and Aldo picked up the ectroption which is fine.
    Things seemed to calm down for bout 6 months no probs but no it's started to happen again I no they won't give me a smear as ive recently had one so don't no where to go from here????. I really wana be referred for a colposcopy to look closer at cervix but because I've had clear smear I don't think they will what shud I do xxx

Re: Spotting after sex

Hi Beckie

Sorry to hear you're having a rought time of it. Great news that you received clear results though
    My only advice would be to speak to your doctor or a nurse about your concerns truthfully, don't feel silly. Just let them know your worries and they can put your mind at ease, let's remember they are the professionals and they deal with this stuff day in day out. Have faith in them and yourself, hope you can settle soon

Thanks sam can't believe 46 views and no one x

Quote Originally Posted by Beckie4567 View Post
    Thanks sam can't believe 46 views and no one x
    I think most will reply to things they can give advice on through their own experience and threads are easily missed by the looks of it. Not to worry

Bump

---------- Post added at 16:34 ---------- Previous post was at 13:05 ----------

Bump

I have read your post a few times and wondered what to say to help you. Tat is why I have not replied. I posted a worry about post menopausal bleeding a week ago and have had no replies yet. Perhaps, as Sam123 said, people don't reply if they don't feel they can help but it is frustrating. I feel I must be older than anyone else on here!
    I have done what you have done in terms of poking inside and my GP said 'You won't need to go searching it out if it is something to worry about" but I know how you feel.
    take heart from your results and all the best to you.

Thanks lynd and all the best to you x

Thread Information