Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cannabis

Re: cannabis

The Parkinson's has taken care of the woody Davit. I have nothing to worry about the weed in that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by wooodyp View Post
    It is really amazing that people are afraid of cannabis, then suck back a pack of smokes and a bottle of rum, then drive to their doctors office to get their prescription for Valium filled. However I must not smoke a joint because pot will kill you! Right!
    I don't think people are afraid of cannabis ,they just get sick of threads like this anxiety cannabis don't mix, but hey if you want to blow your head with it go for it because it WONT KILL YOU

IT WOULD DO FOR PEOPLE TO REMEMBER WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR
    Last edited by MRS STRESS ED; 21-04-15 at 23:22.

Quote Originally Posted by wooodyp View Post
    It is really amazing that people are afraid of cannabis, then suck back a pack of smokes and a bottle of rum, then drive to their doctors office to get their prescription for Valium filled. However I must not smoke a joint because pot will kill you! Right!
    Let's respect other people's opinions and reasons for not doing something - this is an anxiety forum. Some people have had a very bad experience with it, so they stay away from it. What is even the point of this thread.

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

Quote Originally Posted by panchogoz View Post
    let's respect other people's opinions and reasons for not doing something - this is an anxiety forum. Some people have had a very bad experience with it, so they stay away from it. What is even the point of this thread.
    well said I could not of put it better

I do not like rum.

I think given the other thread by the OP http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=168417 the word "troll" springs to mind.

I think wooodyp is angry because of his governments failure to allow it to be used to treat medical conditions such as his parkinson's. I'm sure a lot ot people feel the same about that when they are faced with much harder drugs that have approval despite what they can do to you. Its been a debate in the UK for a long time and our government just step around it because of the street implications they seem to think would appear.

To be fair, smoking nicotine is likely to end up one way.

---------- Post added at 04:59 ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blue moon View Post
    I do not like rum.
    I used to love a good rum chaser at the end of the night when I couldn't take any more pints.

Ahhh, the good 'old days!

Rum seems to be Queensland drink of choîce beside 4x beer, I cannot drink like the good old days either .

Our goverment is thinking about trials for people with cancer,epilepy,àt the moment if anyone caught giving Hemp oil to sick will be arrested. I have friend who gives the oil to her daughter

Quote Originally Posted by blue moon View Post
    Rum seems to be Queensland drink of choîce beside 4x beer, I cannot drink like the good old days either .

Our goverment is thinking about trials for people with cancer,epilepy,àt the moment if anyone caught giving Hemp oil to sick will be arrested. I have friend who gives the oil to her daughter
    Thats very harsh, hemp oil is widely available overhere, its not like hash oil.

Mind you, Petra, I have seen some of your customs & immigration TV programmes and I get the impression that if I walked from the plane with an ant on my back, I would be on the floor under arrest with the cuffs on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information