Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cannabis

Smile cannabis

thinking about trying some cannabis my friends are a regular smoker and keeps on asking me to try some

Re: cannabis

Quote Originally Posted by iamcharles View Post
    thinking about trying some cannabis my friends are a regular smoker and keeps on asking me to try some
    Hi I don't want to preach to you but have you really thought this through ,ermm friends really they should not be encouraging you please think carefully before you do this ,cannabis wont help it doesn't mix well with mental health problems

I doubt it will mix well with the valium and alcohol mentioned on the other thread.

Seems more like a way to get high than treat anxiety to me.

This is the second post where I've been tempted to call you an idiot. Why wait for my usual rule of three.
    If you are looking for attention you just got it.
    Why not throw in some hard drugs and come back when your mind is really messed. Change your name though, I doubt anyone would support some one who purposely messed their mind. That being the case you might be safe.

By the smiley faces and odd posts I'm thinking its a wind up!

Quote Originally Posted by Davit View Post
    This is the second post where I've been tempted to call you an idiot. Why wait for my usual rule of three.
    If you are looking for attention you just got it.
    Why not throw in some hard drugs and come back when your mind is really messed. Change your name though, I doubt anyone would support some one who purposely messed their mind. That being the case you might be safe.

I was thinking the same as you Davit
    Petra

It is really amazing that people are afraid of cannabis, then suck back a pack of smokes and a bottle of rum, then drive to their doctors office to get their prescription for Valium filled. However I must not smoke a joint because pot will kill you! Right!

No, its not that cannabis will or may, purely that its illegal.

I think people are more likely to object in this thread because of the other one the OP has raised stating they are taking cannabis, alcohol and Diazepam for a night out!

Alcohol and nicotine are central to society because they have been around and accepted for a long time. They are big money so any government taking action against them is aware of all the tax they are collecting on them. The government can also use them to recover taxes they can't place elsewhere because you make the choice to pay the price unlike say an income tax.

Not everything that is banned in the UK is really there because of any real science either.

Take DHEA and GABA as examples for that. DHEA was only banned because of the kneejerk reaction to the athletic doping scandals and GABA was banned because of the public awareness of the date rape culture using GHB.

Outside of the UK, the US is happy to have those on shelves for anyone to buy so does that sound like they are bad?

Cannabis hasn't been legal, it may become legalised. Hopefully out government will stop whining about it "sending a message to users" and allow the medical profession to use it instead of harder drugs. Perhaps they are just hiding behind that?
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 22-04-15 at 04:54.

Enough mj and wooody won't get woody anymore.

Wow, Can you really be serious Charles? I'm just curious as to if your friends are your friends? First, you need to be a leader, not a follower. You're allowed to say no and not give into peer pressure. Tell these friends you need to borrow money, a good amount of it. See which one of them loans it to you. My bet is not a one. These aren't your friends, they're your buddies. Big difference! In the meantime, don't be tempted by stupidity.

IBS-D, Bile Salt Diarrhea, GAD, Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia, COPD, Sinus tachycardia and the list goes on...

Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.

Pope John XXIII

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information