Hi All,

I had the family over at the weekend so we went out for a few drinks up town and I was fine. Then yesterday morning we went out to the markets and I could feel my Anxiety Building up but I still went out and I carried on with the Day. We came home and all of a sudden I started to feel hot and Sweaty and a huge feeling of Dred came over me then all the usual Anxiety Symptoms along with confusion and just me running over the place...My partner has not seen me this way this before and was telling me to calm down and sit down but I had the feeling I was going to pass out so had to keep moving...After it had passed I had the cold chills and genuinely felt rough....Then later on I had another one. My partner was looking at me like I had gone mental and I could tell I was acting really weird but That was my only way of getting it to pass... This morning I get up and have a coffee and after about an hour I started to feel the build up of the anxiety again.. So I tried to sleep and for a bit I felt calm so I got up and went out....Driving home I felt the build up again so I have rushed home and took a Propranolol hoping that these waves of anxiety and the faint feeling pass.....I also have that horrible feeling that something's going to happen...I'm trying to get my mind of this by writing to go guys