Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: resuce remedy

resuce remedy

hi guys

have just read buttercups posr about rescue remedy and panic attacks
    and i was wondering does it help with anxiety attacks too, as they on the whole are alot more intense and last for longer periods of time,

anyone have any info on them and if they help, ie:- relieve tension, help relax you

as awe all know HA is a mix of mind and body in constant conflict, we either have our minds racing and our body in pain, or we have a calm body and a racing mind which then starts the body of, or vice versa,

was just wondering if this stuff really helps

i have stopped taking my zispin, as after a yr of trying meds i have found that they are great for depression , but useless for anx, sorry personal view point there.

you all no what my smyptoms are and m just wondering if any of you peeps had any info.

thanks guys

( if only i could relax my mind and body, phyiscally im fine, how do i make my mind fine too?)

" for God did not give me a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, a spirit of love self discipline, sound mind and body, peace strength and good health"

Hi there
    I use rescue remedy and it does help also i have started taking kalms will let you know on those.
    Hope youre feeling better
    Take care
    Anne xx

hey thanks for that

tried the kalms they just had me wired to the moon lol

" for God did not give me a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, a spirit of love self discipline, sound mind and body, peace strength and good health"

Hiya!!

I think I have read posts on here where ppl have used RR for anxiety attacks, it's such a comfort having it around now, I don't know where I'd be without it.

Jo x

*whenlifegivesyoulemonsmakelemonade*

it does help, especially if you put your faith in it. try aconite too, although i'm not sure what the difference is between 6c and 30c is. anyone?

The only thing I take now are Quiet Life tablets. You can get them from any supermarket, chemist and they are great. I find them a lot better than Kalms. I take 2 in a morning, 2 in afternoon and 3 at bedtime and am guaranteed a goo night's sleep.

I have my Rescue Remedy spray but find that it soon wears off when I'm on a proper anxiety attack.

Les, xx

Ito use rescue remedy, but find that it does wear off quickly, that,s why i guess that it say,s use when required, i think i may give these quiet life tablets a go, i could do with a good nights sleep!.

ive used rescue remedy for that long now that i think ive become immune to it lol

........life is for living not just for surviving

Hi
    I suffer from Acute Anxiety disorder and Rescue Remedy does help (a bit). I think most of it is believing it will work. Long as you believe it will help you will get positive results. The mind is very powerful in the fight against anxiety.
    Nick

It does get better

hi!

i bought rr 3 months ago, and the little bottle is almost empty..lol.. it goes everywhere with me..some days i dont need it at all, but most days i tend to use it b4 i leave the house, and usually wheni lie down to sleep..i find it helpful...there has only been one occasion where i was spraying my heart out, and still having a anxt attack...but i agree that part of it may be psychological, and you know, thats fine with me...rather try this first then the meds...tho same days.....id take anything to make it stop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information