Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bubble Shooter - It's not fair

Bubble Shooter - It's not fair

Who is this Fishman65 and how'd he get all these high scores?! He is at the top everywhere, I'm not having it he's making me look bad, he must have cheated

I love bubble shooter it's addictive and i could get a really high score, but i can't dedicate that much time to sitting still. I would like to know how long the game was being played to reach the top score on that

Re: Bubble Shooter - It's not fair

Ive often wondered how all these top scores are achieved, they do seem ridiculously high

I thought i did so well, my arm was aching from how long i spent on that game, only to find i was on the second page of the score chart

If you look at bubble shooter on the internet you will see scores four times that high, it deflated my bubble.

At around 50,000 if you are not careful you will lose one or two colours. Start over if this happens. You don't want to lose any till you get to the end. By cleaning off the board my score gets doubled. So I really didn't score that high, but half that. You can open bubble in a different window and let it rest without losing it, I have done that every 50,000.

If you can not bank shot you better learn too. Be willing to waste a shot if it is going to mess up your next. Keep track of the next bubble. It makes a difference to which cluster you shoot. If you make a mistake count to ten before continuing, the table will look different.

I'm not going to try for high score, I didn't last time, conditions were just right. I could have gone on but chickened out and cleared the table, I was down to two colours only. It adds up fast then. But lose and you lose half what you could have had.

Oh my you know a lot about this game. I did not know you could open it in a different window for a break big help

I rarely focus on the next bubble but i will do now!

Fishman took 59 minutes I took 2 hours 20 minutes but I was not on all that time, I stopped a few times.

Ah, there is a knack to some of these games and once you find it, you can go on forever. I've got a couple of number 1's where I found a technique to build up points or keep the game running for as long as possible.

I'm rubbish on Bubble Shooter though!

I'm rubbish on solitaire.

One of the Texas Hold'em games is easy to get a high score...because its broke! So, its a speed thing.

I just can't clear the board, i get so close to the last line and it drops down 3 times grrr

Oh well might play Texas as it's broke

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information