Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Free Mindfulness Resources & More

Re: Free Mindfulness Resources & More

Quote Originally Posted by Suziewuzie View Post
    Ah this is great! Thanks for this Terry I look forward to trying something new later x
    I'm glad it can be of use to you, Suzie.

This is something i may need to look in to as my mind is never quiet and it would be interesting to know how many thoughts i have per day compared to the average, sometimes i feel as though it's going to crash from overheating.
    Sorry i have not read through all of the posts here, does anybody use Mindfulness regularly and how does it help them?

This is great, Terry. I think mindfulness will end up being a greater asset for me that CBT, which I've not have much luck with in the past.

Thank you Terry

If anyone if interested I was LIDL yesterday and found they have this book in for £1.50:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Wellnes...s=books&sr=8-1

It's a light, well laid out book with good practical introductions into Mindfulness. The exercises in this will help dispel the myth it's all about sitting down observing your breathing, something that can be very hard to get into with anxiety, and how you can employ it in chores around the home or in a movement form which can be easier to do when agitated.

Thankyou for this Terry.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information