Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fluoxetine Running Buddy

Re: Fluoxetine Running Buddy

Day 18

Didn't sleep too well, my son is teething, so feel drained.

Visit to ENT was just a checkup, they cant do much about headaches whilst im still suffering side effects from the fluoxetine.

Still, feel quite upbeat and looking forward to what the day will bring - anxiety still low.

Day 19

Bit of a blip today, anxiety higher than normal but it might be that i have to take my son to nursery on my own and i always worry i might have a dizzy spell.

Guessing i will feel the same tomorrow because i look after him all day - it seems like the fluoxetine is blowing things out of proportion.

Headache, blurred vision and dizziness are still my main symptoms, i dont feel any worse and taking tablet at six pm helps fight the wave of tiredness.

Better day soon please

Day 20

7 hours sleep...yey ☺

Looking after my son today, so going to make an effort to sit in the garden and play in the fresh air.

Anxiety levels have dropped again, its a struggle to get out of bed in the morning though. Fortunately i have to be up for my son, i shudder to think what id be like otherwise.

Though the anxiety rears its head sometimes for the most im just dealing with headaches and dizziness which i hope will eventually pass. Also two hours after taking my tablet i feel like ive been hit by a train - so tired. Good job i take it at night.

So im only a day away from surviving week 3. Hopefully things will continue to get better!

Hi Wolfpack. I've started taking my tablet at 5 in the morning and i feel much better than taking it when I wake up too. Is it the first led youve tried xx

---------- Post added at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

Wolfpaw!!! Sorry my phone changing words.

Hi Rach,

I take mine at night so i sleep through the worst of the side effects.

This is my second time on AD's, i took citalipram for nine months a few years ago.

Day 21

Another 7 hours sleep...very happy.

Went to see doctor today and he's pleased with my progress, six weeks before i have to go back.

Despite sleeping better the smallest tasks stil exhaust me, hopefully the tiredness will suside as i head into week 4 with everything crossed.

Day 23

Missed posting yesterday, aside from being very tired i had a normal day.

I think im going to start posting every few days, i sound like a broken record.

So, SITREP for Day 23

anxiety = low
    Dizziness = moderate
    Headaches = occasional, quite bad
    Blurred vision = frequent
    IBS symptoms = frequent TMI
    Mood = meh!!
    Tiredness = frequent and exhausting

Speak soon and good luck everyone

Day 25

First major blip since starting, feel very nauseous and edgy. I haven't felt this anxious since week 2.

Had to crawl back into bed before as stomach was in knots, keep getting weird head rushes that makes me think my head has dropped to the floor and the blurred vision is back.

Fingers crossed its just a temporary blip

Day 26

The blip continues, though not as bad as yesterday.

Sleep patterns have been disturbed in that the smallest thing wakes me up and then i cant get back to sleep again...im lucky to get five hours a night at the moment.

This means im exhausted throughout the day, i have zero energy or motivation and find it hard to stay awake in the afternoon.

Also im sweating a lot more, both at night and through the day which is annoying...i hate being too hot.

I was expecting a few bad days but nothing like this, it feels like im back in week 2 with high anxiety and a ball of nervous energy in chest and stomach.

Better days to come me hopes

Day 27

3 hours sleep and painful headaches all night.

Supposed to look after my son today but my wife had to stay at home, im no use to anybody at the moment. Managed to get a telephone appointment with my GP, just need some reassurance that things will get better.

Have to get past this blip

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information