Hi everyone
Just keen to see if anyone else had experiencexperiencees the same symptoms when changing from sertraline to mirtazapine

I was on 200mg sertraline and now taking 15 Mirtazapine. Think I've been on the mirtazapine for just less than a week now. I titrated down by 50mg sertraline every two days and started the Mirtazapine. Now I know Mirtazapine is sedative, and I definitely have been feeling the effects of it in that way. No wonder the doc said he didn't think he needed to prescribe me any More zopiclone!
So Upon waking I've been feeling very lethargic.

Today got example, stayed up to watch the fight and took Mirtazapine about 0700... Was asleep shortly afterwards but I was tired anyways. I slept until about 1800 and today is when ice felt the worst. So tired, throat so sore and coughing loads of crap up so guessing I was Snoring like God knows what. I can't describe what I'm feeling exactly, the best way to put it is a lottle confused, dizzy and I keep getting these dizzy spekls that are like waves or zaps and I find myself grabbing onto things as I feel with each Zap I'm going to fall down. Just a bit worried as I'm back at work on Wednesday and really can't be going if I keep.feeling like this. Is this normaI? Something that will.wil go away? I think I ought to go back to docs but should I just wait it out, I mean it's not been long and I'm.only on a low dose.
Thanks in advance all.

---------- Post added at 21:50 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

Apologies for the Numerous spelling errors, concentrating on typing on my phone is another thing not going so well right now