Thread: ct scan

ct scan

hi had ct scan done on on Friday 1st of this month. I had been having bad headache for ages then on the morning of this day I had numbness all down left side ended up at a&e. thnk god ct scan was normal blood test was normal. but today im having more symptoms feeling dizzy numbness and pain. im scared what could it b if ct was normal. my face keeps feeling like its swollen im having funny feeling in eyes really bad headache and just feel so ill.

Re: ct scan

hey lisa

in last week ive had alot headaches migraines etc.....
    the weather suddenly changing to rubbish wont help but also when we anxious we tense a shoulders neck and even jaws without even noticing ... ive done it so many times by time ive noticed am in pain .... but also because your neck etc is all connected too your head it can cause all the symptoms your explaining here...

you will be fine just try relax i found a migraine pad on my head and hot water bottle relaxed me and my headache went ! also ibuprofen better then paracetamol as it thins blood slighty but also reduce swelling along with pain which is better for are muscles! hope some of these tips help and you get better ciao x

Thread Information