Thread: icon meanings

Exclamation icon meanings

I think I'm beginning to navigate the site OK now that I've been on everyday for several days BUT:

1 - What do the little icons out to the far left of the threads MEAN? Some are arrows going one way others are arrows on both ends, some are red, gray... I can't find any info on understanding those things!

2- I come to the site on my Nexus 7 Tablet & cannot get the chat room to work? Any ideas there?

3- when reading posts, I see little boxes at the bottom "quote" and two other ones with 2 letter abbreviations... Used the quote one & figured that out but totally unsure about the other 2 ???

Re: icon meanings

I can only help with the chatroom. unfortunately it uses java which isn't available on mobile devices. they are looking for a new one but haven't been able to find a suitable 1 as yet.

sorry that I cant bring good news.

Hiya...

I will find you a link (when I remember where it is) to the meanings of the symbols.... it is all to do with if you have a post in the thread, if there are any new posts in the thread etc

The Multi quote button MR is when you want to quote a few of the posts.... press the multiquote button on all of the posts you wish to quote and then pick "reple to thread" at the top

the QR button, (quick reply) just means that if you click it it will take you immediately down to the bottom of the page so you can reply
    Last edited by venusbluejeans; 09-05-15 at 16:40.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Here you go ....

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information