Thread: Does anyone else feel tingling in the testicles?

Does anyone else feel tingling in the testicles?

I feel it daily, but.. it lasts about 2-4 seconds and sometimes happens only once a day. My testicles seem totally fine, I feel no pain. What could it be?
    Also, I only feel it when I'm sitting down, and once in a while i feel it while laying in bed, but mostly when I'm sitting.

Re: Does anyone else feel tingling in the testicles?

No one here can really guess. You've been posting about this for a month. Have you made an appointment with your doctor?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Its really hard to say because we have a lot of nerve endings in that area so testicles tend to tingle anyway. I can honestly say that at times you get strange feelings that come & go very quickly e.g. odd clenching feelings, tightness, etc but I've been having them most of my adult life which is a good 2 decades now.

Given your thread about the squidgy lump I really think it would be a good idea for a doctor to perform an examination anyway and then you can ask about this too.

Thank you Terry, I just got back from the doctor and told me my "lump" is actually just the tail of the epididymis he also said it's likely that the tingling is just part of my anxiety since my testicles are fine

Yep, I have this right now in fact. If symptoms remain or develop, I will get it checked, but otherwise, I am confident it is just our 'noisy bodies'.

All the best

Thread Information