Okay, so other than going to the obgyn tomorrow AND a heart clinic for some other issues-I'm a 27 year old female who has had a palpable lymph node or some sort of lump in the back left side of my neck about half way up. I've noticed it on and off for years but lately it feel bigger, I don't think it moves...I'm trying to get it to move and also trying to stop touching it. The struggle! Anyway...lately it's been really painful! And sometimes leads to pain behind my left ear all the way up my head and occasionally the back of my left eye hurts. Now, I went to an urgent care to see if I was having some sort of anuerysm after some terrifying googling and the doctor said no. I mean, they didn't do tests they just poked around and said "I don't feel anything alarming." So...not going there. Another doctor felt back there and said "yeah, there is a little thing." But, that was as far as he went with it. My lymphocytes last were 51 and my neutrophils was 37. Between that and my lumps I'm freaked out.

In other news I get to find out why there is a lump on my perineum and why I have left breast pain tomorrow...and whether my chest pain and feeling out of breath is a problem or anxiety.

But, why am I so lumpy?! Fears: lymphoma, leukemia, ovarian cancer. Plenty for tonight! And, I still need to vacuum. Fun night!

---------- Post added at 07:39 ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 ----------

So nervous about my doctor's appointment in the morning after catching up on mad men.