Please, if anyone has any answers or advice or ways to reassure me, I would be forever grateful as I’m really freaking out right now.

For some reason, my IBS and bladder have suddenly nose-dived and gotten really bad both at the same time. Alongside this, my acid reflux/GERD problems are acting up and I am not sure whether this is connected but seeing as I started to notice it around the same time, it seems likely.

The symptoms I’ve been struggling with have been: lower pelvic and abdominal pain, severe rectal pain, but unable to evacuate stool a lot of the time. I also have lower back pain. When I do try and go, it causes ripples of pain or something throughout my abdomen (it just feels very weird and nauseating) and I only manage to go a little. It’s always of a sticky consistency and isn’t easy to wipe up. While this is going on I have severe bladder pain, (I have bladder problems but it’s been flaring them up insanely) that makes me need to go to the toilet CONSTANTLY. I mean, I can go and then two minutes later I won’t feel relieved. Most of the time I end up going again, it’s not a tiny amount, but I’m still not entirely sure if I have a UTI or not. Problem is, it’s hard to tell if I have UTI’s as my bladder is always having issues, but this definitely feels worse than usual.

So I’ve got a lot of bladder pressure and bowel pressure (with the rectal pain and the constant feeling like I need to go - which I know can be incomplete evacuation and the thought does cross my mind which I’ve tried to reassure myself with) but its making it really hard to do anything much and I’m struggling to even sit and watch a show or do normal stuff.

Alongside the weird constant gnawing pains in my abdomen or stomach region (middle of my abdomen) and the occasional nausea, I;m not sure what’s going on.

Could it just be a severe IBS flare up which is causing my bladder problems to also flare up? I know the bladder and bowels can affect one another. But the lower abdominal weird feelings?

I’m obviously scared that there’s something worrying going on but I went through panic three years ago when IBS first reared its ugly head so I’m trying to reassure myself that it is just a really bad flare.
What could possibly cause it though?
I’m still taking the medication (Colofac/Mebeverine) the same as always (I lowered the dose a year ago to one a day). I’m not sure if it’s something to do with diet.

So I usually suffer with IBS-A as I can sometimes be having a hard time going but still sometimes get really sticky stools or go too regularly (on occasion - this calmed after taking the Mebeverine)

Do I worry? Is this definitely an IBS thing?