Thread: Severe insomnia or fatal insomnia

Severe insomnia or fatal insomnia

Hello guys! For a month now i have severe insomnia...all started during a period of stress..i had one bad night of sleep then and got afraid ...then the 2nd night the same..the 3rd i managed to sleep lots of hours..that was it...from then and for 4 weeks now i just cant sleep...the problem deteriorated when i googled it and results came up...sporadic fatal insomnia...i was so worried at the beginning that i had contracted it but for 2 weeks now i tried and got over it..still though i CANT SLEEP...day by day i think i sleep less and less..when i get to sleep its only for 3 hours of presumably light sleep and after that tossing and turning the rest night..at day i feel groggy and sleepy...but still at night no sleep..i am very amazing how my body hasnt fall completely apart....also to mention when i do "sleep" i have lots of dreams ..directly after closing my eyes..the content of these dreams are things ,people that i saw at day or missing them!i see lots of my friends..what the heck is going on with me...i want my healthy sleep back..i hope i dont have fatal insomnia..its the worst way to die..plz someone who experienced the same respond!

Re: Severe insomnia or fatal insomnia

Hi I've just seen this post. How are you now? Sleeping any better? I had the same thing in feb and the doctor put me on medication which I now want to come off. Would be interested to know if you found a natural way to sleep again?

Thread Information