Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Side affects take 2

Side affects take 2

Hi really looking for some help I've been on 10mg for a month now most of my side effects wore off around wk 2 (I know I'm very luckly) but the past to days I've had this really strange feeling it's so hard to explain but I will try.. I feel like my head is racing but not with any real thought and I feel the need to do things but then had no energy to finish or follow through I'm like a wound up elastic band.. Even as I write how I'm feeling it makes no sense I'm feeling so lost don't know if this is normal 😢

Re: Side affects take 2

Anyone?

SarahH is offline Most Naughty-ish Member Ever

I will reply but not sure I can help tho'. Maybe you need to up the dose a little. You could run it by your GP.

Sarah

Do you feel like you get spurts of sort of.. INTENSE impatience? Like as though things are not done fast enough for you? If I'm at my laptop and it takes a little while to do something, I feel like surges of massive impatience. I've been getting this but I'm not sure if it feels the same as what you've been getting?
    Early thirties: Skin cancer, cervical cancer (again), inflammatory breast cancer, heart attack fears.
    Still here!

"He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because of his fear" - Michel Eyquem de Montaigne.

I think I can relate to what you're saying. Since starting the meds, I can feel quite "on edge" but without any specific thoughts bothering me. I just feel restless in my mind, like I want to be thinking about things but I can't.

I think it must all be part of the healing process. Our minds are making a big adjustment so it might take some time.

Yep exactly that both your reply is how I'm felling good to know it's part of the whole deal we get with theses fab tables.. I've booked a app with my doctor as he wants to up me to 20mg which I'm really scared about..

Quote Originally Posted by Mummyof2x View Post
    Yep exactly that both your reply is how I'm felling good to know it's part of the whole deal we get with theses fab tables.. I've booked a app with my doctor as he wants to up me to 20mg which I'm really scared about..
    I'm relieved too that I'm not alone in this! I've still been getting the jaw clenching really bad and I think you and I started on citalopram around the same time.

I went from 10mg to 20mg daily after around 9 days (it was supposed to be after just a week but I was too scared!) I didn't actually notice that I got much worse in my side-effects after though which was a relief! Wishing you the best for your upping dose, I am sure you can do it! x
    Early thirties: Skin cancer, cervical cancer (again), inflammatory breast cancer, heart attack fears.
    Still here!

"He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because of his fear" - Michel Eyquem de Montaigne.

So strange ain't it 😢.. I haven't been upped yet n I'm so scared to.. All my side effects went n now they are back for some reason which I'm struggling with I keep thinking my eyes are rolling back n jaw going.. How much difference do you feel going for 10-20 x

I didn't have nearly as many side effects going from 10 to 20 but I did have a noticeable reduction in anxiety so overall the transition was much smoother than starting the pills!

Got docs next wk so gonna ask to be put up think it will be for the best.. Do you get probs with ur eyes mine keep shaking n wanting to close all the time lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information