Thread: Anxiety during pregnancy: research survey - please help if you can

Anxiety during pregnancy: research survey - please help if you can

Dear all
    My name is Fiona Challacombe. I'm a psychologist at the Maudsley/Kings College London. I've worked in the area of perinatal (pregnancy and postnatal) anxiety for a long while and it's obvious that while some people get picked up and get good treatment, others have quite a different experience. However we know very little about this.

I'm conducing a survey on women's experiences of being asked about anxiety when pregnant or in the postnatal period and what treatment they got and/or would have liked to get. I would really appreciate anyone who may be able to complete a one-off survey (which will be completely confidential). We hope it will help professionals understand how best to identify and treat this very common problem. Please let me know here if you would like more information and if you would like to take part.

Many thanks in advance for your help. It is much appreciated.
    Fiona

---------- Post added at 22:00 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

I think you can DM me for more information! thank you
    Last edited by DrFionaC; 19-05-15 at 23:00. Reason: wasnt' sure how to add contact details!

Thread Information