Thread: Deleting account

Deleting account

Hello, can you delete my account please. It is time for me to move on on my own two feet. Thank you

Re: Deleting account

Hi Sully,

We allow 24 hours before removing an account. Can you post here tomorrow if you still want us to remove it and we'll action it straight away.

Regards

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hello, thank you for your reply. I am very certain i want it deleted so you dont need to wait the 24 hours.. New chapter starts today thanks

Good luck for the future, Sully. I hope you continue to beat this and get your life back!

Remember all the things you have seen people say and above all - you are not your thoughts, you are a good person!

Great news for her, anyway she can always come back here to help others cope up with their problems.

Thread Information